Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Joe H, PAUL Berardi),
140
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 6 | Hi All, Signed up here 3 years ago, have done some reading, but no posting. I'm a 235 guy, have two '51 Chevys, both are turn key drivers, but not trucks. We do share engine "common ground", will be posting some "for sale" items and hopefully trying to give some feedback to engine concerns. Thanks, Bob. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Bob, glad to see your still a member here. sounds like you have quite a bit of knowledge you can share.
....and your just "up the hill" from me. A good 30-40 minute drive and I can be in Hendersonville. I use come up there a lot. I have a 50 coupe and a lot of 49-52 or the same. If your down toward Spartanburg give me a shout out and the hot dogs and Pepsi or on me...or BBQ! My address is in my profile. | | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 6 | Yes sir, Mr Chipmunk, thanks for the welcome. I'm just a bit north of you, as you said. We do get down to Spartanburg once a month or so, to do our Costco run. I own 2 '51's, one is a basically stock Styleline Deluxe 2 dr sedan, while the other is a Styleline Deluxe Sport Coupe (business coupe) with a modified 235" and open drive line. Both are 235's, in fact. Hope to see and hear more from you, I see no way ? to add an avatar here, but I could be wrong. For now, I'll say thanks again, and a pre Happy Birthday to you. Bob. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome to the site, Bob. The moderators have avatars. Nice to see you're a fan of the stovebolt six. Good engines.
Leo | | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 6 | | | |
| |