| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Listen up everyone. We have some leftover T-shirts. Ten bucks, plus shipping, They cost us about 9 bucks apiece, so we are not making a big profit. You'll also be helping out the Stovebolt fund If you plan on being there next year and have never been, you'll look like a seasoned vet. First come first served. Contact me
One small two large six XX-large
Thanks Don
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 | Don, Just to be sure, you are talking XXL and not XXXL. Assuming so, I sent you a PM. Please give me one of the XXL's. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Brian I just checked the label and it says 2XL. So tell me what that means. I thought the sizes go S M L XL 1XL 2XL 3XL Now I'm confused. Can someone please explain it to me?
Thanks Don
Last edited by 2-Ton; 09/13/2016 2:14 AM.
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Don, I'll take one of the 2xl if you have one. I may not have been there but I like to wear the shirts as it causes people to ask questions. | | |
| |
| |