| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 27 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 27 | I was wondering if anyone had any idea what a 1955 2nd series 1/2 ton small back window AZ orginal chevy cab should cost? I'm looking for one with very little rust in the usual places. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 148 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 148 |
2003 ford lightning 1959 chevy 36
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | Know they are not 55 but I saw two 3 window AD cabs at the Monroe swap meet for $125 and $100. Both were not mint but not far from it. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | I'd say about a thou as well - I've seen 2 sell up here at 1000 CDN - might check w/ Fred from Tucson in the swapmeet section [ [email protected]] Bill | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 345 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 345 | I saw a post by MotherTrucker that said he had found a cab that washed out of a river after a big storm. He picked it up for free. Might be a long shot though to find just the one you need. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 27 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 27 | tlorber,
Are you talking about MotherTrucker.net? Have you ever used them? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 345 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 345 | red, no I was referring to a member of this site and/or the OldGMCTruck site. | | |
| |
| |