| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TS3600, 55shaker),
86
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 86 | Hi All I have been off the site for a few years, but have since picked up a few projects. Here is the latest, an unfinished project, very solid. It probably won't stay lowered, but we'll see! 65_C10_Project_Truck_JCKC
JC in KC "The future will be better tomorrow." Dan Quayle 1965 Chevy C10 Long Fleetside
| | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | Welcome back....we missed ya. This site will be the ticket for bringing you '65 back. I have a '64 C10 which I bought as a 'cherry'. Found out it was more of a pit than a cherry. These guys helped me with all the various problems I ran into. Good luck on your new toy.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | Looks like a nice truck. I agree--get it back up where it belongs! | | |
| |
| |