The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Hanks custodian, GDW, Peggy M, Rusty Heaps, Shaffer's1950, MNSmith), 101 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,455
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1170501 06/21/2016 2:42 AM
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2
B
Moderated
Moderated
B Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2
Would anyone know the thread size of the turn signal lever?
Thanks.
Tom

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
H
Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters
Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters
H Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1,718
Thread? Not sure about threads. If my recollection is correct I used a small screw on my lever. Is my recall that aged or does your lever have a thread?


~ HB
1966 Chevrolet K-10 | Ghost: formerly Flappy Fenders | In the Stovebolt Gallery
1962 Chevrolet C10
1962 Suburban
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2
B
Moderated
Moderated
B Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2
It was gone when I bought the truck a couple weeks ago.
I had one from late 60s to 70s, as I remember they were screwed in.
I thought some body could take a quick look I would thread a piece of rod rather than pay $25.

Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 206
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 206
I just looked at the lever on my 65 C20 and it does not appear to be threaded. It seems to be attached to a ring by a bolt between the steering column and the wheel. If you look at the LMC Truck catalog or website you will see what I mean. The lever costs $14.95 at LMC. Good luck.


1965 Chevy C20 Stepside

Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0