| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 863 | OK guys, I getting on my own nerves now!!  I would like to find a supplier that manufactures or carries a full range of the original style split type hose clamps. Can find then in dribs "n" drabs on E-Pay, JC truck parts, Chevys of the 40's and Restoration Specialties, but they don't carry all sizes. These hose clamps from what I understand were used on GM vehicles from the 1940's through the early 1970's. Anyone have any ideas or now of a reliable supplier who carries all the sizes form heater hoses to radiator hoses? Tim
"Pay attention to the details! It ALWAYS pays off."
1949 Chevrolet 3100 Series 1/2 ton Pickup 1964 Chevrolet C10 (Ol' Yella) (SOLD) 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne 2 door (SOLD) 1970 VW Beetle
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 | I don't know if anyone reproduces them, but if you you do a search on eBay for vintage hose clamp in eBay parts and accessories you will find every size that GM used. Not only GM used them. We kept a large supply of them at our gas stations before the worm gear type came out and there are a lot of nos ones around. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 | Search for "Jeep" parts instead, or that's what a military Jeep restorer I know told me to do. Omix-Ada 17115.03 Omix-Ada 17115.04 Amazon search Apparently in the Military Jeep restoration world, using the worm drive (new style) clamps is a huge no-no. Using the worm drive clamps may be a huge no-no in our restoration world, as well, but I don't know anything about that (but I completely understand the difference). Brad Wrench Fetcher, PhD | | |
| |
| |