The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jon G, Hotrod Lincoln, rfs56trk, BC59, Robert Crandall, Gray_Ghost), 94 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,122
Posts1,056,331
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 36
G
Apprentice
Apprentice
G Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 36
Where is a good plater with decent prices. Thank you to all that reply.

mark

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
A guy I work with gave me a good place to try...start with your local custom motorcyle builder/ custon parts supplier. He said that when doing his Harley, he had a few parts plated and they knew all of the shops that did that sort of work....

The bike builder might have some work to show off as an example too.

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 213
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 213
46IP,

You've been full of good advice lately. This is another winner. Seeing as we are not too far apart, have you explored this market to test your theory? I'm not totally ready for that yet, but curious since you mentioned it.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
When the guy brought it up, I was remembering that you asked. I do have a line on this guy. He is from the south metro, I-35 at the Elko exit????. I will get his info to you as soon as I have name. All I have now is "well...ya take this road 1/2 mile and turn at the oversize mailbox...." You get the idea....

I am still going to try to get up to see you. You said the 1st you get real busy?

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 213
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 213
Yeah, Nov 1 I move from the Government word back to the real world of 8-5. Looking forward to it actually. I've learned many lessons this summer. A few good ones even. This week has me running pretty crazy, next week I hope is better. Planned all summer on a month or more straight in the garage. Never happened. Client got to be messed up beyond repair and chewed up my time. Made a few bucks though, so it wasn't all bad.

Let me know what works, weekends might be ok too.

Talk to you soon.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0