The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, Still At It), 159 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,268
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#114933 02/08/2003 7:15 AM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 58
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 58
After the good advice the other week I thought I would put a picture of the new wood for the back of the panel. Since this picture was taken I have put 3 coats of the finish on. Now if I could only get the body back to put it all together.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/61754870/63014301cnQLKT


John....38 Chevrolet Panel Delivery
http://community.webshots.com/user/tobytailford
#114934 02/08/2003 7:19 AM
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
S
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
congrats on that John, know where yer comin from - I had to do a new back floor for the 57 panel I'm workin on - major! I left the skid strips off tho'.

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature we find it attached to the rest of the world" John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics & Rust-a-holics Unanimous parking lot
#114935 02/08/2003 11:02 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 504
5
Member
Member
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 504
John, your truck is coming along nicely. Thanks for putting up the pictures, I enjoyed looking at them.....


Bill M
53 GMC Hydra-Matic

Home Page
http://home.comcast.net/~bd97/index.html

When you argue with a fool, two fools are arguing..
#114936 02/09/2003 2:38 AM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 58
3
Member
Member
3 Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 58
I thought about leaving the strips off but with the polished stainless strips and the shiny new oak it looks pretty nice together.


John....38 Chevrolet Panel Delivery
http://community.webshots.com/user/tobytailford

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0