| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (32Fordpuchoptop, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Charles in CA, 55shaker, elhippie64, TUTS 59, 3800GUY),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Does anyone have a picture of the stock park lights for a 53 GMC? the lights that came with the the truck aren't original. I am having troubles finding the lights for it. LMC, Chevs of the 40's, etc all carry the lenses but I am specifically looking for the "bucket" that bolts to the inside of the fender. Perhaps my catalogs are outdated. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 |
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 45 | Hi fox, I was having the same trouble finding these lights. I borrowed an assembly from someone, and am in the process of reproducing them in stainless. If you are interested in getting a set let me know, and I will keep you informed of progress. i am far from needing them on my build, so it may may take some time. I have already made a set out of aluminum to prove out my design. I can add some pics of the aluminum parts to show you my progress. I am a machinist by trade, so I have done a lot of custom parts for myself as well as others. The lenses are available. If you don't want the stainless I could send out aluminum parts and you could either have them anodized, or paint them.
Last edited by MOTOXFAMILY; 01/13/2016 4:44 AM.
1950 Gmc 100
| | |
| |
| |