The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (farmallb, Rick Brown, BC59), 168 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,239
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1139879 12/17/2015 9:48 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 172
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 172
Is the cab, doors, fenders and hood of a 66 C30 interchangeable with a 66 C10 ?

thanks, Greg


1947 M15 Studebaker 454 4x4
1949 Chevy COE
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix of the COE
1950 Harley FL
1958 GMC LCF 455 3x2bbl
1961 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 327
1966 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 496
1961 Chevy K10 sb 292
1974 Harley FXE
1979 Chevy K10 sb
2007 Harley Streetglide


I'm not that good but I'm slow
Goob #1139886 12/17/2015 10:14 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 491
D
Unconventional Thinker
Unconventional Thinker
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 491
I believe so.


Shane

Shane's Toys...
2007 Forester XT Limited (2nd Owner)
1991 Cherokee Laredo (2nd Owner)
1981 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside 8,600 Camper Special (3rd Owner)
1965 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside (3rd Owner)
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 172
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 172
Then I believe I will buy it for the rust free cab rather than fix mine...


1947 M15 Studebaker 454 4x4
1949 Chevy COE
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix of the COE
1950 Harley FL
1958 GMC LCF 455 3x2bbl
1961 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 327
1966 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 496
1961 Chevy K10 sb 292
1974 Harley FXE
1979 Chevy K10 sb
2007 Harley Streetglide


I'm not that good but I'm slow
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,747
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,747
VIN numbers...how are they mounted? Often the title goes with the cab...but sometimes the VIN plate stays with the owner? Not suggesting you break any laws...just something to worry about. Or, not.


Steve H

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0