| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 | Is the cab, doors, fenders and hood of a 66 C30 interchangeable with a 66 C10 ?
thanks, Greg
1947 M15 Studebaker 454 4x4 1949 Chevy COE In the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix of the COE1950 Harley FL 1958 GMC LCF 455 3x2bbl 1961 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 327 1966 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 496 1961 Chevy K10 sb 292 1974 Harley FXE 1979 Chevy K10 sb 2007 Harley Streetglide I'm not that good but I'm slow
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 491 Unconventional Thinker | | Unconventional Thinker Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 491 |
Shane
Shane's Toys... 2007 Forester XT Limited (2nd Owner) 1991 Cherokee Laredo (2nd Owner) 1981 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside 8,600 Camper Special (3rd Owner) 1965 Chevy 3/4 Ton Fleetside (3rd Owner)
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 | Then I believe I will buy it for the rust free cab rather than fix mine...
1947 M15 Studebaker 454 4x4 1949 Chevy COE In the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix of the COE1950 Harley FL 1958 GMC LCF 455 3x2bbl 1961 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 327 1966 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 496 1961 Chevy K10 sb 292 1974 Harley FXE 1979 Chevy K10 sb 2007 Harley Streetglide I'm not that good but I'm slow
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 | VIN numbers...how are they mounted? Often the title goes with the cab...but sometimes the VIN plate stays with the owner? Not suggesting you break any laws...just something to worry about. Or, not.
Steve H
| | |
| |
| |