The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (Mather, KEVINSKI, TUTS 59, DBJ71SuperCustom, Gray_Ghost, Lightholder's Dad, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible), 146 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,080
Posts1,056,291
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1139358 12/14/2015 6:09 PM
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 56
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 56
Hi All
I have just joined the site and am in the process of educating myself before I finally buy a Stovebolt.

I am in the Detroit, MI. area and am hoping there may be someone in this regional forum that may be near enough for me to visit and take a good look and get some in person advice.

I favor the Art Deco years (1941-1946) ½ tons for my purchase, although the mid-late 50’s are also of interest.

I am trying to learn all I can for several months before I make any purchase, so all advise is welcome.
Thanks for your time and any help you can throw my way

Joe



Joe Finkelstine
Born and bred in Motown
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 388
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 388
Welcome to stovebolt from central ohio!


Moderated by  1954 MI, Leo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0