| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,295 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 56 | Hi All I have just joined the site and am in the process of educating myself before I finally buy a Stovebolt.
I am in the Detroit, MI. area and am hoping there may be someone in this regional forum that may be near enough for me to visit and take a good look and get some in person advice.
I favor the Art Deco years (1941-1946) ½ tons for my purchase, although the mid-late 50’s are also of interest.
I am trying to learn all I can for several months before I make any purchase, so all advise is welcome. Thanks for your time and any help you can throw my way
Joe
Joe Finkelstine Born and bred in Motown
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 388 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 388 | Welcome to stovebolt from central ohio! | | |
| |
| |