| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (cmayna, Wally / Montana, Shade Baby, Goach2, Donf, dt235sd, Otto Skorzeny, Joe H),
60
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 | I've been able to find many posts on removing the shifter from a 4 speed, but the posts have discussed removing from a SM420. I was wondering how to do it with a 1947 non-synchro transmission with the reverse lookout rod. Is the procedure the same? Thanks in advance.
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 1,038 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 1,038 | You do it the same way. I use large channel lock pliers, push down and rotate counter clock wise. Kent | | |
| |
| |