The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (MikeE), 121 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,360
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1133120 11/06/2015 3:09 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 122
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 122
I've purchased the new bedsides, rear sill, front bed panel and wood from Mar K. I have a N.O.S. tailgate. Now I need one new passenger side fender to complete the bed. Unfortunately I assume Mar K does not sell fenders? I don't see them in their catalog. If not, who is a good supplier with quality on par with the rest of my bed?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Brian M
59 Napco

Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,901
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,901
I'm not sure what year you're asking about but RockAuto shows rears by Goodmark for 3bills in stock.


Give me ambiguity
or give me something else
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 122
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 122
Thanks. Sorry, it's a 59 stepside.

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 91
1
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
1 Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 91
I got both rear fenders for my 48 from Dynacorn. Very pleased with the quality, they fit well and are solid and well built. They do offer for 59 stepside. http://www.dynacorn.com/Catalog.aspx page 53 of the chevy truck catalog

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 122
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 122
Thank you. I'll check with them.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0