| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,385 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 | I've purchased the new bedsides, rear sill, front bed panel and wood from Mar K. I have a N.O.S. tailgate. Now I need one new passenger side fender to complete the bed. Unfortunately I assume Mar K does not sell fenders? I don't see them in their catalog. If not, who is a good supplier with quality on par with the rest of my bed? Thanks in advance for your help. Brian M 59 Napco | | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 | I'm not sure what year you're asking about but RockAuto shows rears by Goodmark for 3bills in stock.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 | Thanks. Sorry, it's a 59 stepside. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 91 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 91 | I got both rear fenders for my 48 from Dynacorn. Very pleased with the quality, they fit well and are solid and well built. They do offer for 59 stepside. http://www.dynacorn.com/Catalog.aspx page 53 of the chevy truck catalog | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 122 | Thank you. I'll check with them. | | |
| |
| |