| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, 1955 1 Series, 68ironhead, PAUL Berardi, Joe H, 3B, Jon G, JW51),
154
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 | just checking to see if anyone has made any complete bed, rough or perfection, other than the standard bed. I'm talking about the complete bed, sides, etc. I'm not necessarily looking for rat rod, but I'd like to do something other than the standard metal bed. FYI, I'm working on a 46 Chevy 1/2 ton. I plan to leave it, as close to a Midwest barn find as possible.
Steve
'46 Chevrolet 1/2 T. Pickup, survivor - sold '31 Ford Model A pickup
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 91 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 91 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 | Thanks. That is along the lines of what I'm looking to do. Do you have anymore pics, or contact?
Steve
'46 Chevrolet 1/2 T. Pickup, survivor - sold '31 Ford Model A pickup
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 321 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 321 | Hi mtntruck not sure if this is what you are looking at...this is 2 sheets of 18 gauge, 2 lengths of exhaust pipe from NAPA...and a complete wood kit from Jim Carter truck parts...I think it ran me about $1200.00 to $1500.00 by the time I was done....(6 stake pockets I think alone were $300.00) rear view side view another view Oh yeah this is 9 foot long 1 ton truck bed... hope this helps you out... MikeC 1951 Chevy 3800 1-TonHoward KnappIn the Stovebolt Gallery1948 Chevy 1-Ton (sold Nov 2017)1953 Chevy 1-Ton (sold 10/1/2016) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2015 Posts: 60 | Thanks, Mike. As I am much more skilled with wood than metal, I was looking for something that had wood sides, vs metal. However it does help seeing your work. Thanks.
Steve
'46 Chevrolet 1/2 T. Pickup, survivor - sold '31 Ford Model A pickup
| | |
| |
| |