| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,700 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 78 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 78 | On my retro Good Humor truck, I have the 235 single exhaust.Theres a bracket comes down with a slot and a bolt hole on it. I believe this holds the round exhaust pipe. Using a half circle clamp the one end goes in the slot and the other end is secured at the bolt end.Does any one have a picture of it? Right now I`m using my old exhaust setup. Plan on buying a Waldron exhaust setup. Steve D http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s554/icecreamman55/005_zpsma0um9cl.jpg[/IMG] | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | I'm just using a big hose clamp ...pic... I think denny has an original set up ...Denny's web site... Two pictures above are off 50's. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | do you have that part number for the kit?
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | thanks
that looks alot better than a hose clamp | | |
| |
| |