Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 603 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 603 | I have added a few recent photos in my Photobucket below, of the 57 LCF with the doors back on, and the interior finished. Got the mirrors finished, with new glass. I have not been able to get much more done, due to health problems. I do have the doors finished inside and out, all new window runs, felts, whiskers and door seals. I hope this Spring to finish painting the top, front cap & rear of cab. Also some new paint on the bed. I acquired another hood emblem that I am trying to incorporate on the headache rack. Having problems getting it to the right angle. Maybe build a metal box with a sharp angle to mount it on? I think there are some new pics on both pages of my photobucket.
57 GMC LCF 370 55 John Deere 40-W 59 John Deere 430-W 2000 GMC 4x4 56 John Deere 420-W Pix on Photobucket | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 2,549 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 2,549 | Looking good Old GMC Gold ! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 | Hey,Old GMC Gold! Hope you get to feeling better SOON!! Good to "hear" from you! AWESOME progress! Keep up the GOOD WORK!! Thanks for sharing! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy Old GMC Gold, sorry to read that you are not feeling well, the work on your truck so far looks beautiful I hope you feel up to continuing to work on it soon! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Looking great OGG...hope you feel better soon! Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 603 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 603 | Thanks for the comments guys. I had to have a plastic artery put in my left leg. Now, I cannot push the clutch pedal for a while.
57 GMC LCF 370 55 John Deere 40-W 59 John Deere 430-W 2000 GMC 4x4 56 John Deere 420-W Pix on Photobucket | | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 5,096 Crusing in the Passing Lane | | Crusing in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 5,096 | When I broke my left leg,I used a short stick for several months to work the clutch, only missed it one time.
'37 GMC T-18 w/ DD 4-53T, RTO-610, 6231 aux., '95 GMC running gear, full disc brakes, power steering, 22.5 wheels and tires. '47 GMC 1 ton w/ 302, NP-540, 4wd, full width Blazer front axle. '54 GMC 630 w/ 503 gasser, 5 speed, ex fire truck, shortened WB 4', install 8' bed. '55 GMC 370 w/270, 420 4 speed, grain, dump bed truck from ND. Works OK.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | Looks like she is shaping up nicely. | | |
| |