The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 80 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1073178 12/13/2014 11:49 PM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
I pulled a spare tire mount off the side of a 54 chevy pickup,I notice the triangle bolt pattern is offset, the top two are 4 5/8" center to center but from a top one to the bottom bolt is 6" C to C.there was another (i believe 54)next to it with the same mount but the 3 bolts were all the same CtoC..The truck I pulled it off had 6 hole wheels..What do I have?

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
Just a guess here, but is it possible that a 5 hole rim required a different size triangle in order for 3 holes to bolt up to that mount than a 6 hole would? I've not measured them--as mentioned, this is just a guess.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
The more I look at it I'm pretty sure its for a 3/4 ton 8 hole wheel.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0