The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jeff Ogden, klhansen), 73 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,712
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1071408 12/03/2014 5:32 PM
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 12
W
New Guy
New Guy
W Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 12
Dave here.....Just had breakfast with Denny Graham.
Its nice to have someone so close with so much knowledge on these old stovebolts....Great guy and a great site.

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
So you went to Denny's? He sure does know his stuff, I was there last year too.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Dave, the next time you see him, and I'm sure you will, be sure to tell him da Chipmunk said hello smile
I'm sticking around to help him celebrate his triple digit birthday in a few years!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
That be---in quite a few years Alvin. At the rate I'm movin',
I'm gonna need every one of those 28 years to get that cold,
cold horse barn functional.
Tks for breakfast Dave. Ya gotta stop on by for the 25 cent
tour one of these days.
Actually guys I don't know all that much, fact is I'm really
pretty dumb, just know how to use Google.
Well, the pots done bubblin', guess I'll head back out to the
barn with my fresh, hot, delicious cup of coffee.

Stay warm guys.
dg



Denny G
Sandwich, IL

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0