| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 75 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 75 | Just to get an idea on pricing I checked out some new tube tires for my split rims on my 49 chevy 3800. After I come too from fainting I thought maybe someone would have an Idea where I could get replacements and still have my I.R.A. Thanks guy's.
Jerry
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,707 | I found mine at OK Tire Store in Fargo, ND. Try your rural farm tire stores. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | | Neverdone Unregistered | | Neverdone Unregistered | I am just today going through the same thing. I have Nylon 8 ply 700 X 17 Monarch on it now that are close to original on the 1 ton panel. Do you think a 6 ply would be ok I found some Lester's 700 X 17 that were "reasonable " here http://www.lucasclassictires.com/17-700x17-Lester-BW-70811L.htmThey also have a 750 X 17LT STA that is more "reasonable" here ; http://www.lucasclassictires.com/17-750x17LT-STA-Super-Transport-8PR-624P.html4 tires / tubes and flaps w/shipping was $1,142.00 However when I talk to Vince on the 800 number he was very vague on product info and they have the tubes you need conveniently located on the same page but it was the wrong one Has anyone here dealt with Lucas ? Dan | | |
| |
| |