The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (baldeagle), 158 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1060782 10/07/2014 3:36 AM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 75
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 75
Just to get an idea on pricing I checked out some new tube tires for my split rims on my 49 chevy 3800. After I come too from fainting I thought maybe someone would have an Idea where I could get replacements and still have my I.R.A. Thanks guy's.


Jerry
jer3545 #1060858 10/07/2014 3:27 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,707
I found mine at OK Tire Store in Fargo, ND. Try your rural farm tire stores.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

jer3545 #1062672 10/16/2014 6:07 PM
N
Neverdone
Unregistered
Neverdone
Unregistered
N
I am just today going through the same thing. I have Nylon 8 ply 700 X 17 Monarch on it now that are close to original on the 1 ton panel. Do you think a 6 ply would be ok I found some Lester's 700 X 17 that were "reasonable " here

http://www.lucasclassictires.com/17-700x17-Lester-BW-70811L.htm
They also have a 750 X 17LT STA that is more "reasonable" here ;

http://www.lucasclassictires.com/17-750x17LT-STA-Super-Transport-8PR-624P.html

4 tires / tubes and flaps w/shipping was $1,142.00

However when I talk to Vince on the 800 number he was very vague on product info and they have the tubes you need conveniently located on the same page but it was the wrong one
Has anyone here dealt with Lucas ?
Dan


Moderated by  Dusty53 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0