The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (John Dlugos, 1 invisible), 150 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 581
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 581
OK, Bolters, I've just posted the third log entry in the "windshield saga" to the BillyBob site for those interested. It deals with shaping, sanding and primering the passenger side repair work and the start of metal fabrication for the driver side rusted out areas. It starts here:

Windshield Saga - More Ugly


Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
2017 Cadillac ATS-V (Elvira)
Boca Raton, Florida
e-mail: [email protected]

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/1998/billybob.htm
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 510
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 510
Another great report, Larry. Glad to see things are progressing. The passenger side of the windshield frame looks great. I'm really impressed and anxious to see the rest of the frame and dash progress.

Keep up the good work. I gotta go see about swapping a rear end in my El Camino.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 48
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 48
Excellent website.


Get busy liv'n or get busy die'n
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 141
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 141
Looooking Good!!

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 398
Larry,

Billybob's lookin' good! Your work's coming along nicely, glad to see. smile

I'll be looking forward to seeing how well you make out with that turbine HVLP paint equipment.

Keep On Truckin'

Regards,
Wannabe smile


"Don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 581
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 581
Thanx fellas,

Just about recovered from the income tax paperwork trama. I rewarded myself for getting thru the ordeal by going out and buying a really big gun for my collection - Smith & Wesson Magnum 500.

I'm back at work on BillyBob today.


Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
2017 Cadillac ATS-V (Elvira)
Boca Raton, Florida
e-mail: [email protected]

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/1998/billybob.htm
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 255
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 255
Hi Larry, Hate to get off the original topic, but since you mentioned it - I would love a report on the S&W 500. I have several Rugers and S&W 45's and 44's. I cast my own LBT heavy bullets and like to push the envelope with the 45's. I would be curious how the .50 compares. Would be alot cheaper to buy the Smith instead of having Bowen or Linbaugh convert my Rugers to 5 shot stompers. Thanks!
Ralph


rtlopez@shipleysystems.com
48 Chevy 3600 w/235
48 Chevy 3100 w/235:
You cant see the smoke on a dirt road.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 255
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 255
Hey Larry, Forgot to mention that your work on the truck looks GREAT. Keep up the good work!!
Ralph


rtlopez@shipleysystems.com
48 Chevy 3600 w/235
48 Chevy 3100 w/235:
You cant see the smoke on a dirt road.

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0