| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, mick53, Steelonsteel, Otto Skorzeny, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, JW51),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,267 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 | OK, Bolters, I've just posted the third log entry in the "windshield saga" to the BillyBob site for those interested. It deals with shaping, sanding and primering the passenger side repair work and the start of metal fabrication for the driver side rusted out areas. It starts here: Windshield Saga - More Ugly | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 510 | Another great report, Larry. Glad to see things are progressing. The passenger side of the windshield frame looks great. I'm really impressed and anxious to see the rest of the frame and dash progress.
Keep up the good work. I gotta go see about swapping a rear end in my El Camino. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 48 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 48 |
Get busy liv'n or get busy die'n
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 141 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 141 | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 398 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 398 | Larry, Billybob's lookin' good! Your work's coming along nicely, glad to see. I'll be looking forward to seeing how well you make out with that turbine HVLP paint equipment. Keep On Truckin' Regards, Wannabe 
"Don't expect anything and you'll never be disappointed"
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 | Thanx fellas,
Just about recovered from the income tax paperwork trama. I rewarded myself for getting thru the ordeal by going out and buying a really big gun for my collection - Smith & Wesson Magnum 500.
I'm back at work on BillyBob today. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 | Hi Larry, Hate to get off the original topic, but since you mentioned it - I would love a report on the S&W 500. I have several Rugers and S&W 45's and 44's. I cast my own LBT heavy bullets and like to push the envelope with the 45's. I would be curious how the .50 compares. Would be alot cheaper to buy the Smith instead of having Bowen or Linbaugh convert my Rugers to 5 shot stompers. Thanks! Ralph | | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 | Hey Larry, Forgot to mention that your work on the truck looks GREAT. Keep up the good work!! Ralph | | |
| |
| |