The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible), 136 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,266
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1054748 09/08/2014 4:28 AM
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 215
T
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 215
PICTURES by Tim McCullough via Teemack Photography

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/16/2024 9:03 PM.

~ Joe
Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Moderator - The Electrical Bay
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,441
Hey Joe, how is Joe Jr?


Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,440
Lots of very fine looking "Bolts"!


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
Great pictures and labeling. THANKS


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,689
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,689
That 49 Diamond T is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

For some reason I had in my head the diamond t's were all big trucks.


1951 3100
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
Very nice photos, thanks!


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 382
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 382
Cool pictures...I got a few of my own, but there are some on here I missed...


1948 Chevrolet 1-Ton Grain Truck
In the Stovebolt Gallery SOLD
More pix in Photobucket

"A Man & His Truck--It's a Beautiful Thing!"

"You're never 100% ready, you're just next"....Ty Murray
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
2
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 346
Great Photo's, Thanks for sharing!


Terry K.

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 215
T
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 215
Originally Posted by a.d.-hawk
Cool pictures...I got a few of my own, but there are some on here I missed...

I believe I only got a dozen or so. So when I seen these posted over on a AD Facebook page from the guy taking the photo's I thought I'd share them. Looked like he had taken pics of everything & oddly enough I kinda followed him around on Saturday or Sunday & thought, mmmmmmm I wonder. Just glad I seen the post on them..joe


~ Joe
Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Ex Hall Monitor
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
I asked the owner of that little Crosley if his quarter mile times are in the 45 second range. He laughed and said closer to 15 minutes. grin


Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
Mongos buggy put the biggest smile on my face great photography


57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Thanks for posting the link Joe. I made a face when Mongo talked about them being on Facebook so I'm glad their on Flickr. I like that layout.

Truckernix has the log-in, password, and link to anyone who wants to add their pictures to the Bolt Bucket. That will be the link we use for the event (unless someone comes back here to look for one; or on the KC site).

Too tired to think anymore.

See yous guys tomorrow.

Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Tim
When you took the Doodlebug for a ride,
I thought you would break your face with the grin you had on!

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 215
T
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
I have more zippers then a pair of cargo pants
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 215
Originally Posted by 2-Ton
Tim
When you took the Doodlebug for a ride,
I thought you would break your face with the grin you had on!

Don


thumbs_up


~ Joe
Donate Blood, Plasma, Platelets and Sign Your DONORS CARD. The Life You SAVE Might Be Someone You Know and LOVE.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
John uploaded some more pix last night and he has some pretty good captions!

grin


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill

Moderated by  Peggy M 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0