The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (fonz8261, Oswald), 157 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,125
Posts1,056,337
Members48,440
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 36
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 36
in our 55 1st GMC five window. I read the archived posts but none of the pictures worked. This is our first project on this truck and I don't want to screw it up. We're installing two retractable shoulder harnesses with a lap belt for the center. Any pics or hints would be a big help. cheers, jerry

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 504
5
Member
Member
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 504
Hi Jerry, I will take a few digital pics of the Juliano's belts in my 53 5 window. Check your E mail later this afternoon..


Bill M
53 GMC Hydra-Matic

Home Page
http://home.comcast.net/~bd97/index.html

When you argue with a fool, two fools are arguing..
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 36
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 36
Thanks Bill, I'll be looking for those. The belts should arrive Tuesday. They have to be installed by Friday so my son can drive it to the Sr. Prom. Trucks? grin Girls? cool I think I've just found all of his buttons. wink

Jerry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were did phat go? He helped with the belts in my 55 1st gmc . He had all the pictures on the site . I can not find em now. :confused:

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 14
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 14
here is a URL to my website, it has a page on seatbelt installation where I show the positioning and the cuts necessary.
http://hometown.aol.com/asdico/myhomepage/photo.html

Rog


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0