| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 36 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 36 | in our 55 1st GMC five window. I read the archived posts but none of the pictures worked. This is our first project on this truck and I don't want to screw it up. We're installing two retractable shoulder harnesses with a lap belt for the center. Any pics or hints would be a big help. cheers, jerry | | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 504 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 504 | Hi Jerry, I will take a few digital pics of the Juliano's belts in my 53 5 window. Check your E mail later this afternoon..
Bill M 53 GMC Hydra-Matic
Home Page http://home.comcast.net/~bd97/index.html
When you argue with a fool, two fools are arguing..
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 36 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 36 | Thanks Bill, I'll be looking for those. The belts should arrive Tuesday. They have to be installed by Friday so my son can drive it to the Sr. Prom. Trucks?  Girls?  I think I've just found all of his buttons. Jerry | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Were did phat go? He helped with the belts in my 55 1st gmc . He had all the pictures on the site . I can not find em now. :confused: | | |
| |
| |