The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rusty Rod), 80 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,680
Members48,452
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105452 08/02/2003 9:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,897
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,897
I have a pair of front fenders from the Terminator, they are really rusty at the lower front and rear edges but fairly straight otherwise.
What I need to know is should I save these or save the fender braces and send the rust on to rest?
I thought about repairing the fenders with fiberglass as these will likely only be on a working truck.
Are these a one year only fender?

All thoughts appreciated(even the smart@$$ ones grin )


There is enough good in the worst of us and enough bad in the best of us that it does not behoove any of us to criticize the rest of us.
-
-
Be yourself. If you are ever lost, It will be much easier to find yourself if you know who you are!
#105453 08/02/2003 9:34 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
Luke: I would problay try and save them if its just a work truck, crazy things are high priced I bet. You can always changed them if you decide different.

I hope they last longer than only 1 yr. :p popcorn The Truth is Out There (Go for it)

#105454 08/03/2003 1:30 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 385
H
'Bolter
'Bolter
H Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 385
It is my understanding that the '54/55 Chev and GMC fenders are unique; they have a square indentation for the running lamp housing, which was integrated into the wider grille.


1955 First Series GMC 250 1-Ton Panel
In the Gallery
Mr. Hedgehog - Follow the build
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll laugh at you.

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0