The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phak1), 186 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,242
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1047909 08/08/2014 4:34 PM
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 17
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 17
I am honored to be a new member and excited to become a part of the team. I recently acquired a 1950 3100, 1/2 ton that was a barn yard find that had been sitting under an oak tree in Hartwell, GA for over 25+ years. The truck only had 2 owners, (1) Agricultural Department purchased "new" and was sold to the 2nd owner in 1958. I purchased from the owners grand-son and it has 48,000 original miles and never left the area. Very cool original truck (great stories) that I plan to keep the condition as much as "as is" and bring up to operating condition. The truck has a deep local provenance as it has been parked, in the same spot, next to the main road going into town for over 25 years and has been noticed by practically everyone. For old car and truck guys "like me" it was a landmark and got me excited every time I pasted it on the way to town. I have been dreaming of buying this vehicle for 20 years and it finally became a reality. Yes, I will post photos and share my progress.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
rustedtreasures are just that, TREASURES. Welcome to the Stovebolt. Nice story on your truck and you can find all the info and help you need right here on the bolt regardless of what you decide to do.
Your also part of the Southern Bolters so watch for any events that you could possibly attend..... and I'm just up the road from you smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 17
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks for the kind note. I will keep my eye out for the Southern Bolters and look forward being a member of the board.

Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 59
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 59
Welcome from Canton, ga and congrads. What area of GA are you in?


1955.1 GMC Suburban Hydramatic

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0