| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 126 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 126 | Looking for an Oil Filter for a 235 - 1954 Chevy 3100.
I live in Houston. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | Are you looking for the whole case etc. or just the canister inside. There are different styles that take different filters. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 126 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 126 | I need the entire assembly with hose and canister. I have nothing. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Post a Parts Wanted ad in the Swap Meet.
Jim Carter Truck Parts often has used assemblies (with new hoses and filter element).
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | I see Fram canisters on ebay all the time. I just sold an extra I had to a fellow 'bolter. Search ebay vintage car & truck parts for bypass filter.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 156 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 156 | got mine on Ebay- new hoses from Carter | | |
| |
| |