The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (55shaker, Lightholder's Dad, JW51), 83 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,083
Posts1,056,327
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 126
F
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 126
Looking for an Oil Filter for a 235 - 1954 Chevy 3100.

I live in Houston.


DJ __|__
--O-(_)-O--
'54 Chevy 3100
http://imgur.com/5XR6yO3
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
Are you looking for the whole case etc. or just the canister inside. There are different styles that take different filters.


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 126
F
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 126
I need the entire assembly with hose and canister. I have nothing.


DJ __|__
--O-(_)-O--
'54 Chevy 3100
http://imgur.com/5XR6yO3
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

Post a Parts Wanted ad in the Swap Meet.

Jim Carter Truck Parts often has used assemblies (with new hoses and filter element).


Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Ex Hall Monitor
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
I see Fram canisters on ebay all the time. I just sold an extra I had to a fellow 'bolter. Search ebay vintage car & truck parts for bypass filter.


Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 156
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 156
got mine on Ebay- new hoses from Carter


1954 Chevy 3/4-Ton Chevy
"Mo"
1948-53-54 "Mixed Bag" Chevy Stakebed
"Basket Case"
1952 Chevy 3/4-Ton
"as yet un-named"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Lots of pictures

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0