| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 32 | Hi all, working on a new project in hot Arizona, San Tan Valley / queen Creek
1954 Chevy COE 1948 Metro Van 1979 RH drive mini cooper
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the Stovebolt. Yeah, its been hot out here in S.C. to but I wish I could send you this humidity! Working on these old projects are fun though no matter what the temp. We're here to help just post questions in the best forum for max results. Great folks and tons of knowledge. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome, those COEs are sure cool. Have fun and be sure to ask if you need help.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 235 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 235 | Welcome I just got a 54 COE about a month ago, so feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm sure I'll be needing some guidance. The forum here is great and even a relative novice like me gains enough confidance to continue. Send photos to [email protected]. Post photos when you get out of StoveBolt jail for being a newbie. I think after a certain number of posts you can start posting photos and sending PMs | | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 32 | Thank you all, I will get some photos up as soon as I can.
1954 Chevy COE 1948 Metro Van 1979 RH drive mini cooper
| | |
| |
| |