The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Phak1, Peggy M, WICruiser), 125 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,111
Posts1,056,243
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1042103 07/13/2014 4:36 AM
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
Hi all, working on a new project in hot Arizona, San Tan Valley / queen Creek


1954 Chevy COE
1948 Metro Van
1979 RH drive mini cooper

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt. Yeah, its been hot out here in S.C. to but I wish I could send you this humidity!
Working on these old projects are fun though no matter what the temp. We're here to help just post questions in the best forum for max results. Great folks and tons of knowledge.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome, those COEs are sure cool. Have fun and be sure to ask if you need help.

Leo

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 235
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 235
Welcome

I just got a 54 COE about a month ago, so feel free to contact me with any questions. I'm sure I'll be needing some guidance. The forum here is great and even a relative novice like me gains enough confidance to continue.

Send photos to [email protected]. Post photos when you get out of StoveBolt jail for being a newbie. I think after a certain number of posts you can start posting photos and sending PMs


Bob

1954 Chevy 3100 5-Window
1954 5-Window COE aka "THE BEAST"
Bill Ritchie's Original Truck

Granddad's Hardware Store: Ritchie Hardware, Concord, N.C.
Bethesda, MD
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
Thank you all, I will get some photos up as soon as I can.


1954 Chevy COE
1948 Metro Van
1979 RH drive mini cooper


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0