| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
173
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,317 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 159 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 159 | I'm curious about frame shape and dimensions and differences between 1/2 ton and 1 ton on panels? I was planing on fabricating my engine mount cross member, but if the aftermarket can be used here, I might go for it. As recommended in another topic. As far as I know front sheet metal was the same. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | frame specs can be found in the resto packs, the only difference of panel/burb frames from others is in body mounts .... the aftermarket mount cross members are adjustable to the frame width and after fitting are welded solid [engine mount or trans mount] Bill | | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 159 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 159 | I thought so , but was not sure. Thank you guys. | | |
| |
| |