| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
171
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I know Steele Rubber is considered the best.... but has anyone used any of the Super Seal products from the Truck Shop in Orange County Ca.?? Thanks for your opinions. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | I'm not sure Alvin,i've heard them mentioned on a few sites but have no feedback as to the quality/fit etc.
One thing I can tell you is,i'm pretty sure it can't be any worse than the Counterpart rubber I got.
I've got just on a year actual road use on mine and it's goosed! 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 235 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 235 | I just used Super Seal in my vent windows. Got them from Classic Parts, I think. They fit well and seem to be a very good quality rubber. I wish they were made in the USA but probably Chinese like everything else.... | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | For the record.... I remember this conversation about a year ago here on the bolt and if my memory serves me correct Counter Parts and Truck Shop are owned by same family. Pop owns Counterparts and son runs the truck/car shop. ...dang, I mostly answered my own question!!!
...and since stuff gets relabeled all the time its anyone's guess where stuff comes from. And Steele does not make all their own stuff either. Got that info first hand! | | |
| |
| |