| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,227 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 172 | They say there are some aluminum Big Bolt 22.5 6 hole Budd wheels out there but I have never been able to find any. There was a set of four a guy was selling if you also bought his truck for 22K. No Thanks. I did find some blanks on the Web. Not done with them yet but it looks like they are going to work. They can be drilled for what ever pattern you may need. Just another option for those of us that just have to have aluminum front wheels. http://1drv.ms/TF0X1V
1947 M15 Studebaker 454 4x4 1949 Chevy COE In the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix of the COE1950 Harley FL 1958 GMC LCF 455 3x2bbl 1961 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 327 1966 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 496 1961 Chevy K10 sb 292 1974 Harley FXE 1979 Chevy K10 sb 2007 Harley Streetglide I'm not that good but I'm slow
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 199 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 199 | What are the specs on the wheels. They look pretty wide. Where did you get them? I was fortunate to find a set of 22.5 alcoa 6 bolts. I have 4 on the truck and 2 in safe keeping just in case something happens to one. | | |
| |
| |