| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | rust is appearing on the seam around the beltline of my AD cab and I bel;ieve it can be blasted out with a "pocket" blaster. what is a good product to put in the seam after it is done before it is painted. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 259 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 259 | I had to blast that seam in my truck too. I then applied some "rust Mort" to kill any remaining rust . Then I sprayed that area with some DP40 "epoxy primer" and then applied some 3M seam sealer that I purchased in at the paint store. The next day I applied two coats of K200 a fill primer and that was it for the prep. It's been over 6 years and no rust bubbles have appeared so I guess it worked.
Joe
| | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | You must have deja vu three times now regarding this thread. | | |
| |
| |