| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 35 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 35 | I have a 1948 GMC 248. I am trying to figure out if it has a large port head or a small port head. The intake port is large on the outside then it tapers inward to a small port. Thanks for the help | | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 2,074 | I believe those would be small ports on the 248. Check out Patrick's Antique Autos website, his on line catalog has lots of info and photos of GMC heads. http://www.patricksantiquecars.com/Plus I'm sure others will be along to chime in.
Last edited by JiMerit Boltr#43; 06/06/2014 3:39 AM.
| | |
| |
| |