| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 209 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 209 | I searched this site, more confused than before. Were the recessed bars painted the interior color and the raised ones polished or painted? Also, are the inside of the doors the exterior color or interior. My 3104 will be a semi-retired working girl, but I'd like to keep her close to original. Thanks, John | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 155 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 155 | The doors (and jambs) should be interior color (champagne) to the bend which is visible from outside. The glove box doors on the 1947-1949 trucks were stainless and the 1950-1953 had painted glove box doors. The paint scheme was a variation on the interior champagne with the recessed bars slightly darker and the raised bars lighter. The reproduction glove box doors appear to have the colors about correct. RdsLesTaken/Don http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/RdLessTaken/media/IMG_8574sm_zpsf606d867.jpg.html | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 209 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 209 | Thanks Don. I thought that was the scheme, just wasn't sure. Every time I search something I end up going down side roads on other things that catch my eye. I wonder if this happens to other people, or do I have a case of ADD!! John | | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 639 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 639 | I was reading about engine oil pressure and ended up here  | | |
| |
| |