| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,296 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 128 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 128 | I have a 1965 Chevy C-10 which has the 0-30 ohm fuel gauge. I am looking to move the tank from the rear of the seat to saddle tanks, but am having trouble finding the correct sending unit for the tanks I've located... sending units are 5 screw hold down, tanks are lock ring.
My question, if I find a gas gauge out of a 1966 Chevy C-10, I'm guessing that it should be the 0-90 ohm gauge and I can use a more modern sending unit that is held in place with a locking ring? Does this sound correct? Just want to verify that 1966 gas gauges are 0-90 ohm. The one I've found is an AC Delco 5644735 part number.
Thanks.
Lee | | |
| |
| |