I am using the kit to install a dual MC in the same location as the original (under the floor)with the prop valve positioned under the MC.
1) There is a copper or brass rod about an inch and a half long with a rubber bushing on it with the kit. It fits into the MC before the plunger goes in. If I use it, the plunger shaft is too long to line up with the linkage hole. I have the adjustment screwed all the way in. Was that an optional piece that maybe works with a different install? If not, what am I doing wrong?
2) I have an overdrive transmission and from the looks of things there MIGHT be a conflict with the space between the shifter lever (2nd one back) and the MC bracket. I am also a bit worried about the prop valve lines to the MC and if they might be in the way. Anyone with an Overdrive and a dual MC under the floor out there? I don't have the engine installed yet but was hoping to get the brakes working first.
Thanks again!