| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Ponchogl, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, 78buckshot, TUTS 59),
135
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,545 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 | I picked up a set of 1 ton dually front hubs (just the hub part that is like a spacer) because I was told that would be what I needed to put late model rims on my 47 3800. UPS finally delivered today and I may have made an oopsie. Has anyone made this swap? Do I need spindles and drums, etc? Of course I am too late for the rest from this truck because the axle was scrapped.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |