Welcome to the Stovebolt,Vince. Your at the right place to get some answers and advice. Folks here are not bashful and there is a good following of GMC guys here.

The best advice I can give you is to take a little time and learn your way around here. There is literally tons of info and great folks here many of whom I've met and dealt with.
Next would be to decide which forum is best suited to answer your question. Paint and Body forum for such work, and driveline for chassis and suspension and such. I'm sure you see what I mean. (Not everyone signing in visits or stops here in the welcome centre.

If by chance you post a question in a forum that the forum moderator thinks would suit your better in another forum they moderator can move it.... and of course he leaves a note to that effect.

Since you have a hot rod some of your questions may be better suited to the HI Po forum. Good luck and remember, we are here to help.... and if you watch you'll see many bolters in the Ohio region and maybe some even in your town or close by.

Good luck...... Alvin


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile