I finally got the engine to the point of running after a fresh build and I have no oil pressure. About the only thing that I did internal was bore the cylinders and install different pistons. All the bearings looked great and measured out like they should have. The oil pump at first assembly did not turn until I installed two paper gaskets.
I am guessing I have an issue with the pick up tube not being sealed and it is sucking air. Or maybe I did not tighten one of the pressure lines although I pulled the oil pan back off while it was on the stand to make sure they were tight....
I'm going to pull the distributor and turn the oil pump with a drill to make sure I don't have an issue there, but I'm sure I'll have to pull the pan...
Any one have any other thoughts?