| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 | Looking at filling some of the holes in my 46' firewall. After filling several heater holes, I am finding several holes on the drivers side that I have no idea what was mounted there. Could it be that there was an optional oil filter that was mounted in that location. The filter I have is mounted to the manifold. Thanks, I would appreciate your thoughts. Jim- | | |
| |
| |