| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | Thanks all....lonnie...good thought on the hoses I have had problems making the hoses tight enough to the heater. I thought 5/8" was what is called out for on my AD heater at least that is what is there? Guess I'll be pulling hoses and heater out. How much water anti-freeze will I loose pulling the hoses from the water pump? Thanks. Steve | | |
| |
| |