Taking a HUGE jump forward...The 'burb is now a driver!
first drive It only took two weeks from my last post to get it there! I didn't get to drive it to Daytona for the rod run, but I did get to drive it! I had to chase a few Gremlins out of it before I felt comfortable driving it around. It was overheating pretty bad and the left rear brake caliper was locking up on it. Fixed those issues and now I'm having problems with my LED lights! I think I have to change out my alternator, at least it's easy to get to! I've had it out to two local shows and it has been the hit! Who would have thought that a wrinkly old Suburban with a straight six would draw so much attention?? The fun part is having my kids and a few of my friends riding along with me. We look like a circus clown car when we pull up, with all the people getting out of it!! So much fun! Check out my other pics on p'bucket of everything going together. It's been a lot of fun!