Well, today was a lot of fun. Cranked up the pressure washer, got out the Dawn dish soap and started scrubbing the engine compartment. The bottom color on the firewall appears to be Transport Blue(?). Fine with me as that's what I want to paint it anyway. I think I'm going to pull the front sheetmetal off and clean, blast and paint. I'm not going to be happy until I do! After the scrubbing I decided to strip out the interior carpet from the PO. Lo and behold, There is an entire sheetmetal covering over the original pan, held down with about 400 rivets. I am still working on getting it all out, as it is one entire piece. I do know that underneath it is a layer of what appears to be house insulation. I have crawled all underneath the truck and cannot find any holes in the floor, so why they did that, I don't have a clue. I put some more pics up, enjoy!