| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 204 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 204 | the base on my hood ornament is bent and has a broken off piece. the chrome shop that I went to says it cant' be repaired. I'm looking for another one. but while looking on the computer I came across a product called muggy weld. has any one used this? does it work? does anyone know of a shop that could do the repair? thanks, brian | | |
| |
| |